WHAT SHOULD PARENTS BRING TO A SWIM MEET?
- Meet program (download from FNQRSA Noticeboard)
- Directors chairs
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Insect repellent
- Esky with snacks and drinks (you can also buy these at the pool)
- Pens, pencils and permanent markers (fro writing events on children)
- First Aid Kit (paracetamol, bandaids, scissors, etc.)
WHAT SHOULD COMPETITORS BRING TO A SWIM MEET?
- Swimmers/togs/bathers and spares
- Race suit (if you have one)
- Goggles and spares
- Towels (enough for the day)
- TAS Swimming uniform
- TAS Swimming cap and spares
- Warm clothing (just in case)
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BEING AN OFFICIAL AT A SWIM MEET?
See this document artofofficiatingmanual-updatednov2005.
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT TIMEKEEPING?
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE TAS SWIMMING CLUB?
DO I HAVE TO ATTEND TRINITY ANGLICAN SCHOOL TO JOIN TAS SWIMMING CLUB?
We are open to all swimmers, regardless of the school your child is attending.